Centurion and its associated brands manage a variety of social media channels. We love getting social and hearing from you on these platforms! We strive to create a community with respect, integrity, and diversity. With those core values in mind, we have created a set of Community Guidelines to ensure our online community remains a positive and safe space for all.
We reserve the right to remove comments and block users/followers who breach these community guidelines:
- We value your feedback, thoughts, and concerns and welcome your comments, provided they are expressed in a way that is respectful to us and our communities, and is not inappropriate, profane, off-topic, abusive, offensive, or promotes violence or harassment.
- Comments and responses on our platforms that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The opinions and statements within these comments do not necessarily reflect the views of Centurion and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
Stay on Topic
- Centurion’s social media is not the right platform for Customer/Resident feedback or maintenance requests. For general feedback/inquiries, please utilize the ‘contact us’ form on our websites. For maintenance requests, Residents must submit their request via the Resident Portal on our websites – maintenance concerns will not be addressed unless a request is submitted on the website and is the responsibility of the tenant.
- Please do not share posts, comments, messages, or reviews that promote third-party sites, services, initiatives or products.
Moderation and Response
- We try our best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Our Customer Care Centre is available Monday - Friday, from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET, and Saturday - Sunday, from 10:00am - 6:30pm ET.
- While we do moderate our channels to help ensure compliance with our Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for any posts, comments, or materials posted by users.
- Centurion’s social media profiles are not monitored 24/7 and should not be used to reach us for urgent matters or during an emergency.
How We Use Your Posts
We love when you share and tag us! By posting or commenting on our social media accounts, using our hashtags, or leaving us a review, your posts or ideas may be freely used by Centurion in any way, including on our website, advertisements, or print media. Please don’t post anything that you would not want shared. Your profile, name, and social media handle could be visible and associated with your post.